What is an ITM?
Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs) combine the convenience of an ATM with the personal service of banking in a branch.
- ITMs allow customers to see and talk with a real person through a video monitor
- The ITM is open beyond the branch's normal business hours: 7 am - 7 pm Monday to Friday and 8 am - 2 pm on Saturday
- When the ITM is not available, it works like an ATM
Some of the things you can do at a BayCoast ITM:
- Make withdrawals - and not just in tens or twenties!
- Make deposits & cash checks
- Make loan payments
- Transfer between accounts
- Do cash exchanges
- Talk to a real teller
All transactions are recorded for your security. BayCoast Bank offers the convenience and personal service of ITM technology at the following locations:
South Dartmouth - 714 Dartmouth Street - Lobby ITM
Downtown New Bedford - 23 Elm Street - Lobby & drive-up ITMs
Seekonk - 110 Taunton Avenue, at the intersection of Routes 44 & 114A - Lobby & drive-up ITMs
Fall River - 81 Troy Street - Lobby & drive-up ITMs
Attleboro Lending Office - 228 Washington Street - Lobby ITM
Little Compton, RI - 2 Meetinghouse Lane - Lobby ITM
Berkley - 2 Locust Street - Drive-up ITMs
Cranston, RI - 85 Sockanosset Cross Road - Drive-up ITMs
Watch our video below to learn more!