Business Banking Online
With Online Business Banking, you have the freedom to access your bank accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide the tools you'll need to manage your company's finances conveniently and efficiently. Here are some of the features available to our Online Business Banking customers:
Cash Management Tools
- View your BayCoast Bank business account balances and transactions.
- Create detailed, customized reports on your accounts.
- Request e-mail notifications.
- Remote Deposit Capture. View Video
- Transfer funds between BayCoast Bank accounts.
- Set up one-time or recurring transfers (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly).
- Electronically transfer funds between your BayCoast Bank accounts and accounts at other financial institutions.
- Initiate Automated Clearing House (ACH) transfers.
- Pay your bills electronically by setting up one-time or recurring payments.
- See whether your payment will be sent electronically or by check.
- Pay multiple bills easily from one screen.
- Make stop payments.
Secure Your Money
- Requires 128-bit encryption, the highest level of Internet security.
- Choose a unique User ID and Password and change it at any time.
- Download history into the latest versions of popular software applications including Quickbooks® and Microsoft® Money.
- Nickname your accounts as they appear in the Online Banking system to make them easier to recognize (e.g. Payroll, Expense Account, etc.).
- Set up multiple end users within a company.
CyberSecurity through IBM® Trusteer
BayCoast Bank now offers IBM® Security Trusteer Rapport to work alongside your current security software, increasing your protection and descreasing your susceptibility to criminal behavior. View a demo, learn more, and download this free security software - and know your accounts are protected. Visit our IBM® Trusteer Information Center.