The Road To Successful Retirement.
Depend on the expertise of Kathie Rhodes.
There's no time like the present to update your retirement strategy. With over 30 years of experience, Kathie Rhodes will answer your questions and lead you through all the options. View Kathie's Bio
Give Kathie a call at 508-742-4712. She'll put you on the right road to the retirement you've always wanted. Kathie will be happy to meet you at any of our branch locations.
Personal Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Traditional IRAs
- Tax-deferred earnings.
- Tax deductible contributions for those who qualify.
- Roth IRAs
- Contributions are non-tax deductible.
- Regular contributions withdrawn any time for any reason are free from both Federal income tax and the 10% premature distribution tax.
- Tax-free withdrawal of earnings if qualified.
- Coverdell Education Savings Account (CESA)
- Nondeductible contributions for education expenses.
- Tax free earnings when withdrawn for education purposes.
- Education expenses can be for Elementary, Secondary or Higher education.
- No compensation requirements or age restrictions.
With Traditional and Roth IRAs, you can choose either a variable or fixed rate*.
- Simplified Employee Pensions (SEPs)
- Business retirement plan for any type of employer including self-employed individuals with no employees.
- Contributions are made to your IRA.
- Full deductibility.
- Higher contribution limits.
- No age limit.
- Contributions to the plan must be made on or before employer's tax filing deadline plus extensions.
- Savings Incentive Match Plan For Employees (SIMPLE)
- Retirement plan for small businesses with 100 or fewer employees.
- Salary deferral contributions prior to Federal and State Taxes.
- Tax deferred until distribution.
- Contribution limits adjusted annually by cost-of-living adjustments.
- Calendar year contributions.
Visit www.socialsecurity.gov to learn more about planning your retirement.
Please consult a tax advisor for further information regarding IRA tax benefits and consequences.
* Variable rate IRAs require a minimum opening deposit of $100.00 and fixed rate IRAs require a minimum opening deposit of $500.00. You must maintain a minimum balance of $10.00 in the account each day to obtain interest. Interest is compounded and paid monthly. Early withdrawal penalty may be imposed.